Heroic AION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin/Gm/Forum Moderator applicattion!

3 posters

Go down

Admin/Gm/Forum Moderator applicattion! Empty Admin/Gm/Forum Moderator applicattion!

Post  AdminAndrea Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Sziasztok! Mivel mindenki már tudja hogy egyedül maradtam a Heroic Aion Staff-ba ezért segítséget szeretnék kérni tőletek! Ide írjátok le ha Admin/Gm és Forum moderátori feladatra jelentkeznétek!!! De ne így nézzen ki -->:Gm szeretnék lenni ez a nevem.... Köszönöm Andrea

Hello! As everyone already knows that I was alone in the Heroic Staff Aion into why I want to ask for help from you! Write down here if Admin / Gm and Forum moderator jelentkeznétek job! But do not look like this ->: I want to be a Gm my name is .... Thank you Andrea
AdminAndrea
AdminAndrea

https://heroicaion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Admin/Gm/Forum Moderator applicattion! Empty Keiichie's ADMIN/GM Application FORM:

Post  Keiichie Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Name: Dann Joseph C. Daan

Online time: I'm mostly online the night from Monday-friday and on the weekends during the whole day.

Known languages: English and Tagalog

Game playing experience: I played FlyFF since v6 and been a GM there in a Private Server for 3 years. I've also played Aion retail server ever since it came out. Played WOW for 1 year. Played Grandchase but stopped.

How can you help our server: I can help this server with good events. I like answering and helping people in-game. Since I'm online alot I can help alot of people better and faster. I know all the GM commands because I've already been a GM before. I can help players if there items disapeared and if they have proof that it disapeared and they had it before. I can jail players if they don't follow the rule ( fly, abusers and other rules if people don't respect/follow them ). I can help the server with problems and I'll try my best to be a very good and nice GM and my best to help this server as mutch as I can.

Email to be contacted by (Optional): Yahoo Email:dann_dannix123@yahoo.com
MSN Email:keiichiekun@yahoo.com

THANKS SIR.....HOPE U WILL PICK ME Very Happy
Keiichie
Keiichie

Back to top Go down

Admin/Gm/Forum Moderator applicattion! Empty GM aplication....

Post  cbm24no1 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Name: C Budi M
Online time: every day... atleas 5 hour a day n anytime can online if needed
Known languages: English and Indonesia
Game playing experience: I played AION for long time.. im forgot when i star to play this game

How can you help our server:
I will work on a voluntary basis Smile
basicaly I know the story of Aion n aion system n mybe I can help monitoring ppl who play this game (I hate Cheater n Bugger >.<).
maybe I can represent the Indonesian people who play in this server. I will try to make this server become the best pvp aion server

Contack Person:
MSN: joerigh@live.com
YM : joerigh@yahoo.com

I hope the head admin can consider my application
TQ... Happy AION
cbm24no1
cbm24no1

Back to top Go down

Admin/Gm/Forum Moderator applicattion! Empty Re: Admin/Gm/Forum Moderator applicattion!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down